Hello, Sorry to post about this, but I am desperate about going to Google
IO. I develop in GWT for more than 3 years. We already bought the plain
tickets from Hungary, but could not buy IO tickets.
We also have a gwt framework called IneForm, that is going to be opensourced
soon (I think it is a decent framework, I will announce it here, when it's
out).

So I really want to meet other GWT developers, and I thought IO is a great
opportunity. I will be in SF form May 6 to May 29.
*If anybody have some ticket to sell, I would pay decent amount of money for
it!*

Irrespectively of me being able to get tickets, we could organize some event
in SF in the time of IO for GWT developers.
Anybody Interested ether in selling ticket or in some GWT event?

Üdvözlettel / Best Regards
- István Szoboszlai
istvan.szobosz...@inepex.com | +36 70 32 64 450 | inepex.com