Dear all,

I sucessfully used the gwt-maven-plugin version 1.2 with GWT version
2.0.4.

I now wanted to upgrade to the newest GWT version 2.1. Therefore I
also needed to upgrade the gwt-maven-plugin version to at least 2.1.0.

Unfortunately, after I upgrading to the new version of the plugin, the
internal Jetty can't find the module HTML (with the reference to the
GWT js file) as well as the coresponding CSS and web.xml file anymore.
It seems that a new folder was created in target/${artifactId}-$
{version}, which contains the compiled GWT Javascript and all static
resources besides the entry point HTML, CSS and web.xml. There is also
a war folder that is always created, which contains all necessary
resources, including the HTML & CSS file. It seems that the 1.2
version of the plugin used this war folder, whereas the newer versions
use the folder under target, which doesn't contain vital parts of the
compiler output. Also before there wasn't any compiler output under
the target folder.

This happens with version 2.1.0-1 & 2.1.1-SNAPSHOT version of the
plugin as well as with GWT version 2.1.0 and 2.1.1

I've already searched the web and found 2 threads with a similar
problem, but no real solution:
http://maven.40175.n5.nabble.com/gwt-maven-plugin-how-to-create-amp-c...
http://www.mail-archive.com/google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com/msg52...

Any help is much appreciated!