I have ran into this problem also.  First thing make sure everything is
implementing IsSerializable, second make sure that you refresh your webapp
folder in the web-inf so your .rpc files get refreshed.  Most of the time I
have to encounter a RPC exception in order to force the rpc file to be
created.  Once you get the new rpc file you might have to restart the server
and try your rpc call again.  If this still does not work, read about DTO
objects that are basically objects that are just used to transfer data for
RPC.