Firstly,

I think GWT needs to add some gradient washes to the background of
buttons, tabs and other areas with solid colours.

- menus
  - the highlighted menu colours are almost the same as the gradient
wash that spans the entire menu bar. The highlighted colour should
really be different.
  - the highlighted sub menu text need some padding. It looks wrong
that the highlighted background is almost the same dimensions as the
text "above" it.
- suggestbox
  - the rounded corner suggestions below the text box seem wrong. I
dont think ive seen a suggest box or similar w/ rounded boxes.
  - the drop down list should imho be the same width as the text box.
it looks wrong that the suggestions are different widths (dependent on
the width of the "suggestion word").
- listbox
  - the listboxes seem to be missing right and bottom borders ( in
FF).
- Cell sampler -
  - buttons in the individual cells look "different" from the control
buttons outside the table (redraw and commit changes).
  - redraw and commit change buttons need some padding.
- table rows look a little plain - alternating colours needa 2.5 look
with at the very least a simple blend near the top and bottom edges of
the highlighted row.