Dear all.

I'm having trouble getting GWT designer running with the new GWT 2.2
on my linux machine. I installed the GWT 2.2 plugin on a fresh eclipse
3.6 install, and everything of GWT seems to work (compile, deployment,
etc.) but when I try to open a file with GWT designer I get a screen
with the following message:
"No GWT support found for this system.

The product can't find support for the OS, OS architecture or
windowing system you're using. Please check the prerequisites and if
your system matches it, try to re-install product."

Tried it on a different machine with a different flavour of linux,
still the same. But in windows in my original machine GWT Designer 2.2
works just fine, also on a fresh install of eclipse 3.6.

Is this a bug or am I missing some libraries in linux??

Any help to sort this out would be greatly appreciated!