Hi,

I currently encounter the following problem: the GWT application that
we are developping is compatible with 5 browsers, and supports 2
locales (en and fr). When I run a build for the project, 15
permutations are generated: 5 browsers * 3 locales (en, fr and
default).

I want to reduce the number of permutations to 10, by removing
permutations for the default locale that isn't used.
We use "en" locale instead of "default", because as explained in GWT
doc default locale doesn't fully support some features such as
pluralization or currency management.

So we have no use for the "default" locale, but computations for this
locale are generated whatever we do.
We tried to specify "en" locale as the default, but default
permutations are still generated.

Is there any way to get rid of the computations for the "default"
locale?

Thanks in advance,

Arnaud Thiefaine