On 24 feb, 16:48, lascarayf <lascar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Why GWT team do not make a OFFICIAL GWT SPRING INTEGRATION
> DOCUMENT??????

Like the other guys well said, there's a lot of ways to do that job,
and it also depends of your needs. I have coded a few lines in order
to use spring beans as RemoteService implementations, using Spring
MVC. - http://code.google.com/p/gwt-spring-integration/. But we all
expect an official approach of course; it's more a Spring thing
(because we talk about integration) rather than GWT thing.
Salud!

Ezequiel.-