I've got a composite with a CellTable in it. When I try to bring up
the composite in GWT Designer, I get the exception referenced below. I
suspect the problem is due to the fact that my project uses the gwt
2.1 version of the sdk, while I'm using the latest version (2.2) of
the gwt eclipse plugin. If this is the cause of the problem, is there
a workaround that will allow me to continue using version 2.1 of the
SDK? According to my understanding of the GWT docs, you should be able
to use the latest version of the GWT Eclipse plugin, with older
versions of the SDK. Thanks

org.eclipse.wb.internal.core.utils.check.AssertionFailedException:
null argument: Can not find method setRowData(java.util.List) in class
com.google.gwt.user.cellview.client.CellTable
        at org.eclipse.wb.internal.core.utils.check.Assert.fail(Assert.java:
224)
        at
org.eclipse.wb.internal.core.utils.check.Assert.isNotNull(Assert.java:
173)
        at
org.eclipse.wb.internal.core.utils.reflect.ReflectionUtils.invokeMethod(ReflectionUtils.java:
833)
        at
com.google.gdt.eclipse.designer.model.widgets.cell.CellTableInfo.replaceCustomColumns(CellTableInfo.java:
146)
        at
com.google.gdt.eclipse.designer.model.widgets.cell.CellTableInfo.refresh_afterCreate(CellTableInfo.java:
106)
        at
org.eclipse.wb.core.model.ObjectInfo.refresh_afterCreate(ObjectInfo.java:
611)
        at
org.eclipse.wb.core.model.JavaInfo.refresh_afterCreate(JavaInfo.java:
1214)