Hello all. As I understand it, GWT uses an embedded Jetty server. Can
anyone tell me where I can find the Jetty .xml configuration files
used by GWT? I have a webapp which makes uses of Jetty's
ContinuationFilter and ProxyServlet. The app works fine under GWT but
fails when run in a separate Jetty instance outside of GWT. If I can
replicate the GWT Jetty config then I think I'll be okay.

Many thanks,

Clive