From: google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com
[mailto:google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Armishev, Sergey
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2011 1:36 PM
To: google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: howto check HTML5 audio tag supported in a browser

Thank you, Philip!
That works. Took me time to find free mp3 to ogg converter and I found one from
http://www.oggtomp3converter.com/ . It states that OGG Vorbis has "smaller file
size and better audio quality". But after conversion of 2KB mp3 file I got 5KB
of ogg file. Do you think it is normal or something wrong with converter? Which
converter could you recommend then?

-Sergey