I paste the error in google ahd found this:

http://blog.elitecoderz.net/org-mortbay-thread-timeout-exception-on-new-gwt-webapplication-with-instantiations-gwt-designer-or-windowbuilder-pro/2010/05/

<http://blog.elitecoderz.net/org-mortbay-thread-timeout-exception-on-new-gwt-webapplication-with-instantiations-gwt-designer-or-windowbuilder-pro/2010/05/>Tell
me if resolve your problem. Search in google: "Exception in thread "main"
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.mortbay.thread.Timeout.<init>(Ljava/lang/Object;)V" and found similar
solutions.

Juan