Hey All,
    I just reinstalled the gwt eclipse plugin so I could start
experimenting with the uibinder and what we like to do is separate out
our static resources from our java files.  In the standard maven way
we put these resources in our src/main/resource folder which works
great, is on our classpath, and has no problems during the compile.

When I install the gwt eclipse plugin I always have issues with it
giving me error messages because it can't find the static resources.
Is there any way that the plugin can be enhanced to support the
project's classpath, not just the current package?

EX: This gives me the error message "Resource file tabbed-neutral.css
is missing (expected at com/intuit/uilibrary/public/css/disclosure)"
in eclipse but works fine every where else.
    @NotStrict
    @Source("com/intuit/uilibrary/public/css/disclosure/tabbed-
neutral.css")
    public TabbedDisclosureCss css();