Hi all!

I'm developing a small application and when my application calls the
server I get this error message on server side:

15:43:42,725 ERROR [[/SATTClient]] Exception while dispatching incoming RPC call
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/google/gwt/user/client/rpc/IsSerializable
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(ClassLoader.java:632)
        at
org.jboss.classloader.spi.base.BaseClassLoader.access$200(BaseClassLoader.java:63)
        at
org.jboss.classloader.spi.base.BaseClassLoader$2.run(BaseClassLoader.java:572)
        at
org.jboss.classloader.spi.base.BaseClassLoader$2.run(BaseClassLoader.java:532)

I googled around the web and at here, the list, I've found a similar
problem but it was Eclipse related. I'm using Netbeans to develop and
ant to compile. The running environment is JBOSS. My ear file looks
like this:
SATT.ear
SATT.ear/[META-INF]
SATT.ear/[META-INF]/MANIFEST.MF
SATT.ear/[META-INF]/application.xml
SATT.ear/import.sql
SATT.ear/SATTClient.war
SATT.ear/SATTClient.war/welcomeGWT.html
SATT.ear/SATTClient.war/hu.sayusi.java.satt.client/
SATT.ear/SATTClient.war/META-INF
SATT.ear/SATTClient.war/WEB-INF
SATT.ear/SATTClient.war/WEB-INF/classes
SATT.ear/SATTClient.war/WEB-INFdeploy
SATT.ear/SATTClient.war/WEB-INF/lib
SATT.ear/SATTClient.war/WEB-INF/lib/gwt-servlet.jar
SATT.ear/SATTClient.war/WEB-INF/jboss-web.xml
SATT.ear/SATTClient.war/WEB-INF/web.xml
SATT.ear/SATTLib.jar
SATT.ear/SATTServer.jar

As you can see my deployed pack contains the gwt-servlet.jar file.

Somebody can help me? Do you need more information or source code?

I would appreciate your kind help!

András

--
- -