I want to create a CellTable with a column of Hyperlinks.
I'm trying to get the same behavior as the Hyperlink widget - e.g.: If
you click it, it'll call History.newItem(), but a user is also able to
do 'right-click, open link in new window'.

The two possibilities seem to be
1) put plain text into a column, and implement the selection model to
trigger History.newItem.  Unfortunately, if you do this, 'right click,
open link in new window' does not work, as it is not a 'true'
hyperlink
2) Put HTML into a column, using a <a> tag with a # URL.
Unfortunately, this causes a page reload in IE, as per Issue #2152 in
GWT's issue tracker.

Has anyone found a solution to this?