Hi,

As I understand it, there's no way to compile a project without an entry
point.  I've been working on a project that defines 4 or 5 RPC interfaces
(each defined as it's own GWT module) which subsequent projects will use,
but which this project will not really use at all.  Since I was working
without an entry point, the deferred binding code and strong names required
for serializing objects don't get generated until a project depending on the
RPCs is compiled that has an entry point.  The problem with this is that the
original RPC, if ran, doesn't have any clue about the subsequent strongnames
or serialization policies, so often fails for our result objects
implementing Serializable.

I suppose the way around this would be to create one generic/dummy module
with an entry point in the RPC project, which inherits the others RPC
modules/interfaces, but I was just curious if this would be the preferred
solution or if there was some other way around this that I'm not aware of.
 Also, will a project that inherits the dummy module receive all the
strongnames and serialization policies (I haven't tried this yet)