From: google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com
[mailto:google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Alexei Telles
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2011 2:22 PM
To: Google Web Toolkit
Subject: Spring Security

Hi,

I need to implement Spring Security in my GWT web application.
Does anybody know a good tutorial to get me started?

Thank you in advance.

</PRE><BR><span
style='font-size:8.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:#003366'>
This electronic message and any files transmitted with it contains<BR>
information from iDirect, which may be privileged, proprietary<BR>
and/or confidential. It is intended solely for the use of the individual<BR>
or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the original<BR>
recipient or the person responsible for delivering the email to the<BR>
intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email<BR>
in error, and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or<BR> copying
of this email is strictly prohibited. If you received this email<BR>
in error, please delete it and immediately notify the sender.<BR>