2011/4/4 Luca Morettoni <l...@morettoni.net>:
> Hello list, I have a CellDataTable that display some object of my
> application; some of that object could be added manually by the user
> and other are fetched from the server; the user can delete only the
> ones added by hand, for this I have a column on my table that render a
> Button, when the user click I need to check if the data row is manual
> or not before removing it; there is a way to don't render a cell
> depending on a specific value?
> This is the current code:
>
>            // table declaration:
>            CellTable<MyDataProxy> table;
>
>            // Only manual added rows can be deleted
>            Column<MyDataProxy, String> deleteColumn = new
> Column<MyDataProxy, String>(
>                    new ButtonCell()) {
>                public String getValue(CompoundDataProxy c) {
>                    return "Delete";
>                }
>            };

resolved, I just overrided the render method:

            Column<MyDataProxy, String> deleteColumn = new
Column<MyDataProxy, String>(
                    new ButtonCell()) {
                public String getValue(MyDataProxy c) {
                    return "Delete";
                }

                @Override
                        public void render(Context context,
MyDataProxy c, SafeHtmlBuilder sb) {
                            if (c.isManualAdded())
                                super.render(context, c, sb);
                        }
            };

and the button is rendered only for manual added informations!

--
Luca Morettoni <luca(AT)morettoni.net> | http://www.morettoni.net
gtalk/msn: luca(AT)morettoni.net | http://twitter.com/morettoni