I'm wanting to code tests for my RPC calls and am looking at the
documentation at:
http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/doc/latest/DevGuideTesting.html#DevGuideAsynchronousTesting.
I'm just not getting it!! The example is (leaving out the comments):

public void testTimer() {
  Timer timer = new Timer() {
    public void run() {
      finishTest();
    }
  };

  delayTestFinish(500);

  timer.schedule(100);
}

Could someone please help me relate this to something like a normal
rpc call:

aService().findSomething(findCriteria, new AsyncCallback<String>() {

   public void onSuccess(String aSomeThingFound) {
                                // success logic
   }

   public void onFailure(Throwable caught) {
                                // failure logic
   }
});