you mean your hard-coded url isnt working?
If it cant find the url,  try accessing the page using  :

*getHostPageBaseURL*(), according to GWT:

          Gets the URL prefix of the hosting page, useful for prepending to
relative paths of resources which may be relative to the host page.

http://google-web-toolkit.googlecode.com/svn/javadoc/1.6/com/google/gwt/core/client/GWT.html