I see two options at this point:

1. Try this solution which seems to be identical to my case:
http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit/browse_thread/thread/936765a1da334306/ade3860bbbdc5a88?lnk=gst&q=godaddy#ade3860bbbdc5a88
2. Switch hosting.

Any suggestions on whether 1 is feasible/has any hidden caveats/etc
are welcome.

Thanks,

Andrew