You can

   - use a simple ArrayList to store the values and
   - other ArrayList to store the widgets
   - create a function to update the values in the values ArrayList, that
   receives a integer that represents the position you're altering
   - create a click handler for each hyperlink with a class attribute called
   "index". Each hyperlink will have a single index and this is the way it will
   tell your application which of the groups has been altered

I think this is simple to implement and will solve your problem.

Alisson Prestes
www.google.com/profiles/javalisson