I'm having trouble getting GWT Designer to come up, and I'm wondering
if its because I'm trying something that isn't supported. I'm using
the latest version (2.3) of GPE and I'm trying to use it with gwt-
maven-plugin based projects that are use GWT 2.2. In my eclipse java
build path I've made certain that I'm pointing to the GWT 2.2 sdk.
When I try to bring up the GWT Designer gui editor on one of my gui
classes, I get the error referenced below. I've made sure that I have
a clean environment by installing a fresh version of eclispse and
plugins into a new workspace. So, my question is - is this a supported
configuration, i.e. using GPE 2.3 with GWT 2.2 projects? Any help
really appreciated. Thanks, Chuck

Error when bringing up the GWT GUI editor:

[ERROR] Element 'property-provider' beginning on line 75 contains
unexpected attribute 'generator'
      [ERROR] Failure while parsing XML
      [ERROR] Unexpected error while processing XML
   [ERROR] Line 38: Unexpected exception while processing element
'inherits'
   [ERROR] Failure while parsing XML
   [ERROR] Unexpected error while processing XML
[ERROR] Line 3: Unexpected exception while processing element
'inherits'