Hello,
I think what you wanted to explain is this:
http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit/browse_thread/thread/b43716c6b0cb2d62?pli=1
<http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit/browse_thread/thread/b43716c6b0cb2d62?pli=1>
>From what I see, is about building a sub-interface for each class who wants
access togeneric, isn´t it??

Do you know any way to use <T> and T can take several values ​​(car.class,
bus.class for example(which is what I can not understand))?