Hi,
just did exactly the same and all my errors are gone.
But my application is not working properly.
By properly I mean, my data table is being displayed but the data is
missing.
When I compile and run the same application using SmartGwt 2.1 and GWT
2.1.1 it runs
just fine.
It is not showing any errors.

Please Help.