i allready did, and it works, i just wanted to make sure.

employee does implement IEmployee,i'm using the  visitor becouse i wanted to
avoid all the boiler code for set=get stuff, this way i have a generic
class. my original intent was to use jpa's meta model api's and then
dynamically call autobean's setters, however i didn't find anyway to have
setProperty(name) on a autobean (unlike dynabean).

i also wonder whenever i can further customize the visitation process by
applying annotations on the getters, so in some cases the visitor could
access other places aside from main bean. (like the dozer framework i
guess).

i wonder i could also use validation framework with this auto bean..

btw on a completely different matter, what's the big idea  with GPE plugin
which somehow manages to "looses" the reference to gwt sdk, each time i open
eclipse , i get a huge a mount of compile errors all indicating it misses
gwt libraries, even though it already references them on the build path, i
then have to right click the properties, go to google node, re-select the
default sdk , then it settles down.