I have an application that uses the new Places and Activities
methodology.

In my View interfaces I have methods such as :

    HasValue<String> getSubject();
    HasValue<Type> getType();

Type is a simple POJO that has an id and name.  The selections
available for this is driven from the result of an RPC call.

My question is where should this RPC call be placed?  Should this be
initiated from the Activity start method, and call a new method on the
View interface "setPossibleTypes(List<Type> list)" ?

Or should inject the EventBus into the View Implementation and enable
the view to call and process the call ?

Many thanks

Craig