You could store the value in some kind of persistent application model.
That model would be passed into your presenter on creation, and it could
check to see if an existing value has been saved there.  Alternatively, you
could hang onto your presenters for re-use later.  I usually opt for the
former, as I find its easier to make throwaway presenters.

I suppose you could also chuck it into a cookie.

-Ben