Maybe I spoke too soon about 2.4 RC. I get the error:

   Scanning for additional dependencies:
file:/C:/JAVA/workspace/Test/src/com/test/client/Main.java
      Computing all possible rebind results for
'com.test.shared.request.BaseEntityRF'
         Rebinding com.test.shared.request.BaseEntityRF
            Invoking generator
com.google.web.bindery.requestfactory.gwt.rebind.RequestFactoryGenerator
               [ERROR] Invalid Request parameterization T extends
com.google.web.bindery.requestfactory.shared.BaseProxy
               [ERROR] Unable to create RequestFactoryModel model due to
previous errors
   [ERROR] Errors in
'file:/C:/JAVA/workspace/Test/src/com/test/client/Main.java'
      [ERROR] Line 12:  Failed to resolve
'com.test.shared.request.BaseEntityRF' via deferred binding

Everything works fine if I don't use generics in RequestContext class. What
I do wrong?

My classes (Proof of Concept Project):

public class Main implements EntryPoint {
    final private EventBus eventBus = new SimpleEventBus();
    private BaseEntityRF rf         = GWT.create(BaseEntityRF.class);

    @Override
    public void onModuleLoad() {
        rf.initialize(eventBus);

        BaseEntityRequest<BaseEntityProxy> reqBaseEntity = rf.baseRequest();
        BaseEntityProxy baseEntity =
reqBaseEntity.create(BaseEntityProxy.class);

@ProxyFor(value = BaseEntity.class, locator = BaseEntityLocator.class)
public interface BaseEntityProxy extends EntityProxy {
    EntityProxyId<BaseEntityProxy> stableId();
    Integer getVersion();
}

@Service(value = DAOJPA10.class, locator = DaoServiceLocator.class)
public interface BaseEntityRequest<T extends BaseProxy> extends
RequestContext {
    Request<Void> insert(T instance);
    Request<T> update(T instance);
    Request<Void> delete(T instance);
}

public interface BaseEntityRF extends RequestFactory {
    <T extends BaseProxy> BaseEntityRequest<T> baseRequest();