We are re-writing our ERP system using Java/GWT/Spring.It is something
big. We would like to get some suggestion regarding the tree setup.

1. Application.gwt.xml
-----------------------------------

We have above 70 modules today. But all of it's having only one entry
point and is Application.gwt.xml.

But becuase of the same :

But each module seems we need to specify in main *.gwt.xml

eg.
<source path='ecommerce/arn/client' />
<source path='ecommerce/arn/shared' />
<source path='ecommerce/bol/client' />
<source path='ecommerce/bol/shared' />
<source path='ecommerce/bkg/client' />
<source path='ecommerce/bkg/shared' />

Instead of this, Is there any way to specify this source path using
file globs ?

for e.g:

ie,<source path='ecommerce/*/{shared,client}' />

or ie,

<source path='ecommerce/*/shared' />
<source path='ecommerce/*/client' />

2. This is regarding css file.
Since each time if there is a change in the file, we seems need to
compile and run using GWT.
This is fine for a development server and via eclipse.

But for a very simple change in production server, may be just a font
issue,seems the entire tree need to compile. So we moved the resources
filed outside the .war file.

ie in a folder say

project/resources/css/bol/bol.css
project/resources/css/bol/arn.css
project/resources/images/a.png
project/resources/images/b.png

and applied the styles directly in the GWT files. But this found there
is no 'GWT-Cache' for images. Is there any fix around for this? Means
images are loading now like a normal website, taking time. We tried
GWT image pre-load as well, but not a good idea to re-load all the
images at single shot as there are many.

What is the best approach here else?

Please suggest.