Note that the current build is for GWT <= 2.1. If you're using 2.2+,
currently you'll need to get the source and build it against 2.2+ yourself.

I did some work a couple of months ago to create a jar that would work for
any version of GWT, but haven't committed it yet. In fact, that's the only
reason I hadn't already mentioned gwt-multipage in this thread. Now that it
has been mentioned, I'll make sure I commit my changes this weekend, at
least on a branch.

BTW, the project page is http://gwtmultipage.org/, and the google code page
is http://code.google.com/p/gwt-multipage/.

-- Brian