There have been lots of people ask this question here. The advice you will get
is:
(1) Don't try to do it like that. It's evil.
(2) Embrace asynchrony.

Here's what your code should look like:

// some code here 1
myservice.rpcCall(args, new AsyncCallback<Foo> {
    public void onFailure(Throwable t) {}

    public void onSuccess(Foo foo) {
        // some code here 2
    }