Hey All,
    I have a use case where I need two different GWT modules (compiled
separately) to communicate with each other and I'd prefer to do this
seamlessly for the developer.  My idea is to create an extension of the
GWTEvent and extend it to create a GlobalEvent that when seen by either a
generator or a linker (not sure which yet) will allow that event to be
"serialized" and "deserialized" by the EventBus objects in each module so
that they can communicate through their typical mechanisms.

I've researched Generators and Linkers before but felt like there used to be
a lot more (and better) documentation.  Can anyone point me to some good
documentation on the two?

On a side note I'd love to get suggestions on how to accomplish the above
use case :)

Thanks in advance