Hi,

I want to make an editable grid using the CellTable provided by GWT
2.1.1. I have one custom widget having text box and search button
associated with the text box. I am trying to add this custom widget on
the CellTable cell to make this cell an editable cell.

The custom cell is extending the AbstractEditableCell class provided
by the GWT.

The render(Context context, String value, SafeHtmlBuilder sb) method
of the custom cell for widget is trying to make a Safe html for the
widget and rendering this safe html in to the cell. The widget
displayed on the CellTable, is loosing the events associated with the
search button.

I have already gone through the links written below, but did not get
the solution.

http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit/browse_thread/thread/9cfb4a3b5c4af0be/b75305d15a1c32e8?lnk=gst&q=celltable+widget#b75305d15a1c32e8

Please let me know, If anybody faced this problem before.

Thanks and Regards,
Anuj Garg,
8860095180