Hi Alex,

That would be a start.

Does the tag in your post work?  The Javadoc at
http://google-web-toolkit.googlecode.com/svn/javadoc/latest/com/google/gwt/user/client/ui/CustomButton.html
shows upFace as a sub-node of the PushButton tag. If I'm reading the
UIBinder documentation correctly, upFace can only be an attribute of
the PushButton tag if the class has a method called setUpFace().

As a matter of fact this seems to be really a problem with UiBinder
and PushButton.  I've converted my button to @UiField(provided =
true), and I'm loading the images direct from URLs when I construct
the PushButton, and even then the button isn't rendered.

Thanks for the reply.

Chris