I'm new developing web applications with Java, so maybe this is
implicitly known in the community but upon trying to search for
integration for these 3 technologies I couldn't find a very
straightforward answer. Some information is dated back to 2008ish
where some people created "glue" to integrate gwt and spring, but I
found some news on spring saying something about google integration
into spring.

Some of the tools also seem to be depreciated and redirect the user to
codehaus' maven plugin, but on first look I can't find a download on
it and it just links to google's eclipse plugin.

tl; dr: what's the current standard for integrating these 3
technologies?