We are trying out GWT 2.3 for the first time to develop a web
application for professional users (not consumers).

What is the best way to enable a web designer to work on customizing
the UI, especially CSS, without having him work through the full GWT
compile/package scheme? Ideally we would just compile the production
version of the app, deploy it and the designer could then work with
the "static" deployment and directly edit CSS files so that changes
could be seen just by reloading the web page.

- Otto