Hi all,

I hope after this post my problem will solved.
 I am very new in gwt and i dont knw from where to start. i read the
tutorial provided by gwt but my problem is........

i want to create a page like igoogle but i dont knw how to strt i mean
i am unable to get that portlet(i mean that small drag and drop
windows with 3 maxmize,minimize, and help button)

plz guide me in this matter i need tht 3 coloumn layout and that
portlet windows.........

i search on net so much but i didnt get any proper document which
provide all information....

if anybdy can give me some sample portlet window code and thier
settings it will be really helpful.

this is very importent for me as my degree completion plz plz plz help
me.