Hi,
I'm trying RequestFactory and have one problem. I have this entity:

public class Album {

  private String name;
  private List<Photo> photos;
  // getters/setters

public class Photo {

  private String description;
  private string src;
   // getters/setters

and the Proxys:

@ProxyFor(value = Album.class)
public interface AlbumProxy extends EntityProxy {
  String getName();
  List<PhotoProxy> getPhotos();

@ProxyFor(value = Photo.class)
public interface PhotoProxy extends EntityProxy {
  String getDescription();
  String getSrc();

On the client side I need to display albums names with count of photos
in the album. I want to transfer all infos about photos with:

Request<AlbumProxy> req =
factory.context().getAlbum(albumId).with("photos");

and than call size() on the recived list of photos. I want to change
my entities and add there methods getPhotosCount()

In RPC I used DTO with extra attribute int photosCount; Is it possible
with RF adding to the proxy extra method getPhotosCount() and map it
on the server side to some service method or exists another solution
for this problem?

Thanks Pavel