I switched from Chrome to FF under Linux cause of annoying windows
telling me the GWT web page is unresponsive during debugging. This bug
is already known, but should be more important and easier to fix than
solving problems with FF Changelog due Chrome is also built by Google!
Please help me! There's no comfortable way to debug my GWT projects.