I am trying to disable all the date in the DatePicker GWT component,
here is my sample of code :

datePicker.addShowRangeHandler(new ShowRangeHandler() {

public void onShowRange(ShowRangeEvent<Date> event) {
 System.out.println("First date : " + event.getStart());
 System.out.println("Last date : " + event.getEnd());

 System.out.println("First date from date picker : " +
datePicker.getFirstDate());
 System.out.println("Last date from date picker : " +
datePicker.getLastDate());

  // Disable all the date shown by the Calendar
 List<Date> dateList = new ArrayList<Date>();
 Date currentDate = event.getStart();

while(!currentDate.after(datePicker.getLastDate())) {
   Date updateDate = CalendarUtil.copyDate(currentDate);
   dateList.add(updateDate);
   CalendarUtil.addDaysToDate(currentDate, 1);
}

for(Date date : dateList) {
  System.out.println("Date selected : " + date);
  System.out.println("date visibility : " +
datePicker.isDateVisible(date));
} }

});

Date visibility is always false , it keep telling me that all the date
are not visible, but it should be true since it' between the first
date and last date, anybody know a way to disable date in calendar?,
so if tried the method setTransientOnEnables() on the datePicker for
any of the date I keep getting an exception as the date arenot
visible.

I had tried also impleenting my own DefaultClendarView but it requires
protected class which is not available by GWT.

Thanks.