Hello,

In trying to test rpc protected with GWT's RPC XSRF protection, I used
syncProxy to get a valid xsrf token and then modified syncProxy to
write it to the request the same  way that GXT does in
RemoteServiceProxy.java  (i.e. by writing it to the request body with
streamWriter.writeObject(rpcToken);)

So I believe I am sending a valid xsrfToken, however I get this error:

com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.IncompatibleRemoteServiceException:
This application is out of date, please click the refresh button on
your browser. ( Blocked attempt to access interface
'com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.XsrfToken', which is not implemented
by 'com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.XsrfTokenServiceServlet'; this is
either misconfiguration or a hack attempt )

I guess the underlying issue is that syncProxy uses
interfaceWhateverService extends XsrfProtectedService and does not use
 WhateverServiceAsyn that gets created by GWT.create().

Does anyone know a way to test XSRF protected rpc calls using
snycProxy or any other means?

Shawn