FooActivity.start() looks like this.  Note that while it can get
FooView from the clientfactory, it has no notion of FooPlace, which is
where the argument (fooid) is stored.

@Override
public void start( AcceptsOneWidget containerWidget, EventBus
eventBus )
{
  FooView view = clientFactory.getFooView();
  view.setPresenter( this );
  containerWidget.setWidget( view.asWidget() );
}

I guess the call to view.setName() could be made in FooActivity's
constructor, where a FooPlace is passed in.

public FooActivity( FooPlace place, ClientFactory clientFactory )
{
  this.clientFactory = clientFactory;
}

But I don't know how to get the argument (token) out of FooPlace.