I have a simple Class with getters and setters, and :

@PersistenceCapable(identityType=  IdentityType.APPLICATION, detachable =
"true" )
class MyInnerClass  implements IsSerializable {

@Persistent(defaultFetchGroup = "true")
private MyClass myClass;

@PrimaryKey
@Extension(vendorName = "datanucleus", key = "gae.encoded-pk", value =
"true")
@Persistent(valueStrategy = IdGeneratorStrategy.IDENTITY)
String Id;
}

@PersistenceCapable(identityType = IdentityType.APPLICATION, detachable =
"true" )
public class MyClass implements IsSerializable {
@Persistent(valueStrategy = IdGeneratorStrategy.IDENTITY)
@PrimaryKey
@Extension(vendorName = "datanucleus", key = "gae.encoded-pk", value =
"true")