I am trying to add a button to a DataGrid header by extending Header
and I've been able to do that and detect the click event just fine.
My problem is that the underlying AbstractCellTable code is firing
ColumnSortEvents for every click in the header and there is no simple
way to stop that behavior outside of not making that column sortable
or completely overriding AbstractCellTable#onBrowserEvent2, neither of
which I want to do.  Has anyone else ran into this issue?

Thanks,