Hello Daniel,

thanks for sharing! Your very neat diagram inspired me to rework the
layout and clarify some things in my own depiction.

About your generator framework: Isn't that what Spring Roo is all
about? - I have to admit, I am no real fan of generator solutions.
Often they are only good for bootstrapping or they break, if you stray
from the default (read expected) path of the underlying framework.

Best regards,
Achim.