Hi Thanks. You are probably right. It's really the model I want to
reuse and not the presentation. It's just handy sometimes to reuse the
same widget.

Anyway, I sorted it out, for the time being, by calling a view
interface method in my activity start method that reattaches those
common widgets to the view being viewed. It's far from satisfactory
though, as for example I cannot use those widgets in Uibinder anymore,
I need some placeholder panel.

I'll see in the long run how it goes, if it is useful and if I find a
better pattern.