Hi,

I'm using GWT 2.4.  I'm trying to write a GwtTestCase that tests
clicking the submit button on my FormPanel.  Currently, clicking on
the submit button results in a 404, but my test isn't failing.  Here's
how I have my test set up ...

        public void testClickSave() {
                final FlowPanel flowPanel = new FlowPanel();
                final ProductDetailsView productDetailsView = new
ProductDetailsView();
                flowPanel.add( productDetailsView );
                RootPanel.get().add(flowPanel);

                xmlHelperService.getNode("weather.txt", new
AsyncCallback<Node>() {

                        @Override
                        public void onSuccess(final Node node) {
                                // Pre-conditions for this test are that they
are children and all
the
                                // children are of type="section".
                                assertTrue(!node.getChildren().isEmpty());
                                for (final Node child : node.getChildren()) {

assertEquals(NodeType.SECTION.toString(),
child.getAttributes().get(XmlToHtmlServiceImpl.TYPE_ATTR).getValue());
                                }       // for

                                productDetailsView.add(node);
                                // Click the "Save" button.
                                final Button saveButton =
getSaveButton(productDetailsView);
                                saveButton.click();

                                finishTest();
                        }

                        @Override
                        public void onFailure(Throwable caught) {
                                caught.printStackTrace(System.err);
                                fail(caught.getMessage());
                                finishTest();
                        }
                });

                delayTestFinish(delayFinishTime);
        }       // testClickSave

The call to "saveButton.click();" is where the 404 is happening.  What
can I do to trap for the 404 and cause my test to fail?  Thanks, -
Dave