Hi,

I have a TabLayoutPanel and in the second tab, I would like to display a
DataGrid (the scrollable, fixed header version of CellTable). I have been
reading here a bit about the requirement to put it in a LayoutPanel so I
tried (among other things) this :

<g:HTMLPanel ui:field="body" addStyleNames="{style.details}">
<g:TabLayoutPanel barUnit='PX' barHeight='30'
addStyleNames="{style.tablayoutpanel}">
<g:tab>
<g:header>actions</g:header>
<g:HTMLPanel>
<g:Anchor href="#" ui:field="newTicketAnchor">actions
</g:Anchor>
</g:HTMLPanel>
</g:tab>
<g:tab>
<g:header>history</g:header>
<g:ResizeLayoutPanel width="100%" height="156px">
<c:DataGrid stylePrimaryName='{style.table}' ui:field='table'
height="156px" />
</g:ResizeLayoutPanel>
</g:tab>
</g:TabLayoutPanel>
</g:HTMLPanel>

Unfortunately, only the header is showing, no data.
When I replace DataGrid with CellTable in both the uibinder xml and my
code, the table displays without problems.

Anybody ?