Hi ppl,

   I had GWT working fine on windows. then i decided to try it on
linux. I gave the command  "yum install eclipse-fedorapackager" and
the eclipse got installed on Linux. But when I gave the GWT link in
the Install Software it failed saying some prerequisites were missing.
Then I noticed that there were no Java elements at all in eclipse. I
dint see options like "New Java Project" and all. Can someone please
tell me how to install those Java components after installing eclipse?
Also, is this the main problem that is preventing GWT from getting
installed? Any other things I need to do after this?

Regards,
Sachin