I understand that it says "if you're using any widgets that use
ImageBundle in their underlying implementations, the GWT compiler will
search for the DISPLAY environment variable and try to connect to an
X11 Graphics Window" but then it lists the work-around after, but
you're saying the work-around never applies for ImageBundles?  I
didn't get that from reading this section.

What is the alternative? - Dave